The Newsroom - Article #440
On-Stage to Debut Over 40 New Products at NAMM 2017January 18, 2017
On-Stage, a division of The Music People, is returning to NAMM yet again with an array of new products. The products include newly released microphone stands as well as boom stands - from their widely popular, On-Stage Stands brand. They are also introducing new headphone, guitar and uke accessory lines, all with unique features and additions. You can find over 40 new items in the following categories:
- Guitar Accessories: New lines of guitar racks and case racks, pedal boards as well as new options for guitar hangers.
- Ukulele Accessories: The ukulele market is one of the fastest growing segments in the music product industry. Therefore, On-Stage responded to this need by adding a variety of gig bags and straps in a variety of fun colors and patterns, uke picks, and even a humidifier.
- Mic Stands: All of which feature M20 threading that provide an excellent combination of fast assembly and secure connection. All M20 threaded stands are interchangeable with On-Stage M20 modular components — bases, shafts, booms and more, putting the power of stage and studio customization in your hands.
- Mic Booms: New offerings in professional mic booms as well as versatile options for stereo miking and miking your amps.
- Headphones: New Pro Studio Headphones as well as other headphone accessories.
See these new products by visiting Booth #5940 in Hall B at the 2017 Winter NAMM Show. For more information, visit https://on-stage.com/products/newItems or call an On-Stage Specialist toll free at 1.800.289.8889.