- Faster string loosening and tightening
- Durable plastic head
- Built-in notch removes acoustic bridge pins
- Works with most guitars, basses, banjos, and stringed folk instruments.
- 12-Space rack
- Stand-alone or pairable with the WS7500 workspace or WSC7500 corner accessory for additional tabletop space
- Includes 4 removable casters; 2 locking
- Dimensions: 30"(w) x 23.8"(d)
- Tubing: 1" x 1"; 1" x 2" on horizontal floor legs
- Platform Height w/o Casters: 29"
- Platform Height w/Casters: 30.5"
- Construction: Steel frame, laminate surfaces
- 25 lbs. Weight Capacity
- 18.5" x 18.5" open platform gives you plenty of room for all your instruments or other accessories
- 1 cm thick EVA padding keeps your gear secure and protected
- Height adjustable from 27.5" to 40.5"
- Platform angle adjustable from 0 to 90 degrees
- Tripod base keeps stand secure and in place
- Elliptical enveloping clamp design mounts to any round hardware tubing from 16mm - 25mm
- 360° of pull-and-turn rotation in 26 locking increments
- Mount cowbells, tambourines, small boom arms, etc.
- Oversized thumbscrew
secures the mount in seconds
- No tools needed