DFP5500Drum Practice Pad w/ Stand & Bag
- Feels and sounds like a drum, but is portable and quiet enough to use almost anywhere.
- 8" diameter provides realistic drumming surface. Durable enough for hard-hitting practices.
- Hard outer plastic retainer simulates a drum rim, provides added durability.
- Adjustable pad tilt to accommodate any style.
- Pad can be used with or without stand.
- Adjustable folding tripod stand accommodates sitting or standing.
- Height Adj.: 22-37"
- Steel tripod legs for stability.
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Black Powder Coat Finish.
- Carry bag constructed of durable 600D.
- Shoulder strap for easy transport.
- Separate compartments for stand and pad.
- Pocket for drumsticks.
- 32 Note - 2 1/2 Octave Bells - (F5-C8) - unmarked
- Easy Set-Up stand with threaded knob assembly
- Stand is height adjustable from 25" to 38"
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet
- Double Sided Mallets - One standard and one for softer sound and reduced volume - ideal for student practice
- 8" Drum Practice Pad replicates the real drum feel and bounce but is quiet enough to be used almost anywhere
- Carrying case comes with backpack straps, side and top handles, and wheels for easiest transportation